Monday, January 9, 2012

“I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.”


Nikki Minaj couldn’t have said it better. In just twenty-three years of existence, I’ve been lucky enough blessed to have experienced some life-changing moments. Here’s a look back at just a few. 

The seven months I spent working in the happiest place on earth as a character performer

Winning the 2010 Miss Autorama' title 
Placing in the top ten of student journalists in the country in the mtvU Oscar Correspondent Contest with one of my best buds

Conducting interviews with celebs such as Weird Al Yankovic, Kenny Wormald, Craig Brewer, and Selena Gomez


The amazing trip I took to London and France last summer



1 comment:

  1. You are definitely living the life. Can I join?

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete