Friday, January 13, 2012

Thrift Store Finds of Mine

I am and always have been a firm believer in that one doesn't have to spend a ton of money on clothes to look fabulous. It's sad to say, but ever since I started hitting up thrift stores, a $17.80 top at Forever 21 seems pricey to me. During my journeys down the aisles of some of my favorite vintage and thrift stores, I've inherited a collection of treasures that can't be compared to those in the windows of stores at the mall.
Two of the most "get it girl" skirts in my closet

This vintage "Snow White" travel bag

The ode to Tom Selleck mug

The "I'm not getting hit on tonight" tops

Vintage jewelry box

Feathered hat

My little asian friends I use to hold my server tips


1 comment:

  1. I seriously must go thrifting with you someday, because I usually don't have a lot of luck or I'm just impatient!

    AMAZING finds.

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete