Friday, February 3, 2012

i will have you, yes i will have you. i will find a way and i will have you.

You know that feeling when you see something while shopping that you know if you don't buy your life just won't be the same? As sad and pathetic as that may sound, sometimes nothing can fill that empty space inside like a new purse, dress, or in my case...shoes.

I've been OBSESSING over these Vivienne Westwood's for too long now. I feel if I don't see these on my feet soon I'll go cray. 

Vivienne Westwood




Human League seems to know how I feel, too.


Vivienne Westwood gold high heels
$230 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Melissa slingback high heels
£65 - asos.com

Vivienne Westwood peep toe high heels
$230 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Vivienne westwood shoes
£120 - amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment