Thursday, February 23, 2012

bag lady.

Carrie Bradshaw couldn't have said it when she stated that "balls are to men what purses are to women: it's just a little bag but you feel naked in public without it."

Although I can't refer back to any situations that I've forgotten my purse anywhere, but if I ever did, I'd lose my mind because half my life fits in it. Here's a little peek into what you'd find in my bag if I dumped it out in front of you.





1.)A blue sparkly wallet from Hot Topic from way back in the day. I'd say it's time to retire the old thing but I can't seem to find one that fits all my old receipts, expired store coupons, and all my other useless junk
2.)Club Monaco gloves
3.)My most coveted item in my purse: a vintage rhinestone-encrusted business card holder
4.)I ALWAYS have a notebook on me
5.)A hair pick,hair ties and bobby pins for my very unruly hair
6.)Aviator sunglasses from The Loft
7.)This Cucina hand lotion is to die for! I got it at Sur La Table months ago and it's still going strong
8.)I always have a pink and a red lipstick in my bag. My favorite red is Bombshell by M.A.C. and my favorite pink is Powerhouse by M.A.C.
9.)Extra-intense eye-liner by L'Oreal
10.)M.A.C. powder in medium plus
11.)Rosebud strawberry lip balm
12.)The world's best smelling perfume: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. This tiny bottle is perfect for any size bag
13.)Keys. I'd say my keys may be the most essential item in my purse

No comments:

Post a Comment