Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet."

The question “where did you think to come up with that outfit” is something I’m asked quite a bit, whether it be as a compliment or in more of a “you look out of your mind wearing that” tone. Either way, some of my responses would be blogs, fashion magazines, or the almighty CARRIE Bradshaw.



Like most fans of the show, we gush, we drool, and watch in sheer enjoyment/jealousy the amazing wardrobe she has. However, like most fans of the show, not all of us are living on the make-believe budget of how much we can spend on a pair of shoes, a fabulous bag, or even a dinner at a high-end restaurant in New York City.

Myself being one of the girls in that category, I’m planning on doing a few spreads on how to reinvent some of her most infamous wardrobe selections on a budget.

The first featured ensemble was the first outfit to pop into my mind. It was featured in the episode “An American Girl in Paris: Part Deux.” Enjoy.



carrie bradshaw

Black polka dot dress
£9.99 - cqout.com

Polka dot coat
$180 - modcloth.com

Wallis gray high heels
£35 - wallis.co.uk

Sparkle jewelry
$25 - macys.com

Red umbrella
$18 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment