Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pastels in the winter ain't no thang.

So I've always been one to throw out the ol' fashion rule book; no white after labor day, "warm" darker clothes in the winter, and so on. No season's going to stand in the way of what I want to wear, damnit, which is why I thought an easter egg yellow top, bright blue pants, and a leopard belt was the perfect ensemble for a 30 degree day in Michigan.





top: thrift store
pants: thrift store
belt: The Limited
shoes: chinese laundry
watch: nordstrom
ring: forever 21
purse: vintage

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are from a thrift store? I want those now. Such a steal.

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous - love the colors! I love your hair :)

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete